“Online tools in youth work and non-formal learning” is seven day long international Training course that will took place in mountain Kopaonik in Serbia from 20th to 26th of January 2017.
TC will gather 30 youth workers, coordinators, leaders, activists, directly involved in work with young people, from 10 different countries, CoE member states: Serbia, Montenegro, Cyprus, Croatia, Albania, Macedonia, Turkey, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Romania.
Our main idea for this project is to promote existing and apply new tools for improving the quality of youth work and non-formal learning. International dimension of this project is very important since sharing knowledge, skills, experiences, good and bad practices will be of great importance
TC will empower the participants to more efficiently and extensively use on line tools in their activities, both for improving the educational process and also for taking the material developed and results achieved further to wider communities.
Training will involve youth workers/leaders/activists that are and will be in charge in their organizations to work directly with young people to improve the competencies of young people and increasing employability of young people. During TC, participants will develop: educational competences (the ability to use and share on line educational methods, tools and materials in youth work and non-formal learning) and practical skills (creating informational, communication and media tools).
To strengthen the role of youth work in increasing employability and fighting unemployment of young people through development and practice of new nonformal education tools.
Development of informational and communication tools in the field of youth work and non formal learning, through an open educational resource and virtual cooperation
Strengthening cooperation and exchange of practice between youth workers in the field of improving the quality of youth work and non-formal learning on national and European level.
– To equip participants with skills and knowledge and develop their practical competencies in creating and practicing new tools of non formal education in youth work
– To explore existing and develop new online tools in youth work and non-formal learning
– To experience and learn how to use on line space to create supporting learning environment
– To recognize role of youth work as a powerful tool for personal and social development of young people – To understand and explore the role of youth work in giving youth better opportunities on labor market /in their professional life
– To recognize learning needs of young people and be capable to practice new tools according to them.
– To develop participants’ understanding of European initiatives and EYF program as an opportunity to for development of youth work in increasing the employability of young people.
Detailed training program will be presented to participants on the first day of the TC.
This project is supported by European Youth Foundation